Teachers often tell me that they want more time to collaborate and learn. However, there is not enough time during district PD days and/or faculty meetings. My plan is to offer webinars in the evenings as a convenient way to support teachers in their learning. Webinars will be one hour in length (earn 1 Kalpa/PD hour). Teachers were surveyed to help determine the schedule and identify topics.
Webinars will be hosted using the Zoom platform. The structure of each webinar will include a presentation, time for independent practice, sharing of learning with the group, and reflection & goal setting.
- Monday, March 27, 7-8pm: Safari Montage: Digital Content for your Classroom
- Wednesday, April 12, 7-8pm: Support Student Learning with Snap & Read and Co:Writer
- Tuesday, May 2, 7-8pm: The New Google Sites Platform (Now Available to Students)
- Thursday, May 18, 7-8pm: Illuminate DnA: Assessments & Reports
- Tuesday, June 6, 7-8pm: Creating Interactive Activities with SMART Notebook
Hope to see you there!
The webinar platform was funded by a grant from the Walled Lake Foundation for Excellence. Thank you FFE!