I am proud of many things that I've been involved in over the past year:
- Partnering with teachers in my district to lead evening webinars on a variety of instructional topics.
- Participating in the work of the iCouncil to collaboratively create in instructional framework. Our next step is to build a website with resources, testimonials, classroom videos and more; resources and ideas for educators to learn more about good instructional strategies.
- Redesigning the instructional technology web site. There is a new "digital toolkit" that includes a sampling of tools organized by task.
- Teaming with special services staff to plan for a new and improved assistive technology consideration process.
- Planning for a new building-based Technology Teacher Leadership program that will begin in the Fall.
- Modifying the format and organizing our annual Spice it Up Conference.
- Being a part of the ISTE Ed Tech Coaches PLN Leadership team. Highlights include:
- Planning and organizing a slow chat book study on the book Learning First, Technology Second by Liz Kolb; educators from all over the world participated.
- Chairing a speaker selection committee for the annual conference.
- ... and I'm looking forward to being the President of the PLN next year!
- Being surprised at the MACUL Conference with a Making it Happen Award! Thank you MACUL!
What will next year bring? Can't wait!