The features that interest me the most include:
- Quicker boot-up and shut-down time.
- Better compatibility with other software and hardware devices.
- The Snap feature to compare two versions of a document sounds neat.
- Improved memory usage by running fewer processes in the background.
- The Ultimate version comes in over 30 languages; users can switch back and forth, something that could be very handy for bilingual and ESL students.
- The integration of Windows Live could be convenient for file sharing and collaboration.
Now the cost... From the Microsoft Website $200-$220, depending on which upgrade package I choose. From JourneyEd, the costs are the same at this time. I want to upgrade, but I'll have to wait.