Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free Tech - Ubiquitous Tools as Individualized Supports

This is the 3rd session of the day and I have great hopes that it will be GREAT!  The presenter is Ira David Socol, a teaching and research assistant at Michigan State University (where I went to school a few times).  He has a blog called SpeEd Change and his presentation is available there on Slideshare.  He's got a Today's Meet backchannel set up, which is very cool.  I'm not sure if the audience knows what a backchannel even is, but I sure appreciate it.

I'll be taking notes of the free tools that are shown.  He considers the following tools as "Basics." 
OK, this was the session I came to the conference for.  I can easily share some of this with teachers in my district and beyond. 
 





5 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Thanks for taking the time to describe your sessions and put the links out there. I enjoyed reading this and appreciate the fact that you are sharing it all. I never saw Today'sMeet before but like it.

    Thanks again.

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoying your blog a great deal! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for describing this session and for providing the list of tools, a short description and the links. You helped direct me to something I wanted to watch!

    Delaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make your own life more easy take the home loans and all you need.

    ReplyDelete