Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Need My Teachers to Learn

Kevin Honeycutt is a teacher educator for the Educational Services and Staff Development Association of Central Kansas.  He used to teach art and continues to bring incredible creativity into his work.  He wrote and helped produce this video, "I Need My Teachers To Learn."

I saw this just days after our awesome local technology conference, the Walled Lake Spice it Up Conference.  Feedback from the conference has been overwhelmingly positive.  Lots of new learning took place for sure!

2 comments:

  1. [...] Kevin Honeycutt is a teacher educator for the Educational Services and Staff Development Association of Central Kansas. He used to teach art and contnues to.Continue Reading… [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too powerful to not use in a class with my staff!

    ReplyDelete