Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

In case you haven't seen it yet, the latest blog meme going around is "five things people don't know about you." When you get “tagged,” you think about five things that most people do not know about you, then you tag five other bloggers.  I do not know how this game of tag got started but it seems I’m it.  I was just tagged by Sharon Betts, a teacher from
Maine with a love for ed tech.  Here are my five things:


1.   I was a RN for 10 years before becoming a teacher.


2.  I once had a biting Ball Python loose in my house for a few months.


3.  I want to go to Las Vegas sometime (I’ve never been there).


4.  I am an Avon lady… not a very good one, as most people do not know I am one.


5.  I’m a soccer mom.  My son is the starting goalkeeper at Bowling Green State University.


Tag, you are it!  Danny Maas, Silvia Tolisano, Sonja, Susan van Gelder, Durff

4 comments:

  1. I have passed on the tag. Just curious how you got to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging on. Hopefully, someday we can meet - at NECC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tag has been passed on. Thank you.
    http://www.langwitches.org/blog/2007/01/04/five-things-you-did-not-know-about-me-meme/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the 'tag' Pamela! I enjoy reading your blog a lot!
    Danny

    ReplyDelete