Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back On-line After a Two-Week Hiatus!

My family and I went on vacation to a place without Internet access, and it was exactly what I needed!  Although part of me wanted to be in Texas at NECC, I needed the down time.  I read lots of books, golfed, and even went white water rafting.  I so much appreciate all who were able to attend NECC for their willingness to share their experiences via their blogs.  I intend to watch the videos and listen to the podcasts that have been posted on the ISTE website, and any others I can find! 

Next week I am fortunate enough to be going to the Discovery Educator Network's Leadership Institute in Silver Springs, Maryland.  I cannot wait!  I hear the networking and professional development is tops.

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Clearly, this was a very special relationship. I want you to know that what Lee brought to your life you have brought to ours.
    Les

    ReplyDelete