Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Moved Blog from Edublogs to Blogger

My blog, Yes Tech! has been  hosted on Edublogs for the past seven years. My district has moved to Google Apps for Education and therefore it now makes sense for me to use one of the Google tools as my blogging platform. I believe that using Blogger will help me to better support teachers who also wish to use it. Additionally, it's free (I have been paying a yearly subscription fee to Edublogs), so continuing to pay for something that I can use for free just doesn't make sense.

I've lost some of the navigation, but the content has moved over without issue. I"m glad that I am not starting from scratch, because I like being able to scroll through history (and my professional growth) by browsing older posts.

I have neglected my Edublogs blog, so hopefully I will post more regularly here! Subscribe to new posts if you are interested - see "follow by email" to the right, or scroll to the bottom of this page for the RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment