Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to Work

I actually wrote this entry last night, but was unable to log into edublogs for some reason... 


 


It's time to get back into a normal routine after a glorious summer.  I was fortunate enough to take two vacations with my family (TN and SC), attend the fabulous Discovery Educator Network Institute in Silver Springs, MD, and visit three college campuses with my daughter.  Now I'm rested and ready for the new school year!


 


The biggest day of the year for me is my district's annual "Spice it Up" Technology Conference, which is tomorrow!  Bruce Umpstead, Michigan Dept of Education Educational Technology leader, is providing our keynote address.  Mark Hess, one of our middle school  principals, is leading a half-day session just for administrators (Yeah!), and many talented Walled Lake educators are facilitatiing a wide variety of sessions.  See the conference offerings at http://www.lulu.com/content/3478169.  It's going to be a great day!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment